- How many songs are on your jukeboxes? And what type of music do they have?
- How loud are the jukeboxes?
- Do your photo booths provide unlimited photos?
- Does your frozen cocktail machine provide unlimited cocktails?
- How much alcohol will I need?
- Can I use a template on your photo booths?
- How far in advance do I have to book?
- 1. How many songs are on your jukeboxes? And what type of music do they have?
Our jukeboxes contain up to 6,000 songs. Our audio and karaoke jukeboxes contain 3,000 songs each, and our video jukebox contains 6,000. The songs contain songs of every genre from the 1950s to today’s latest hits, including Top 40, dance, country, R & B and more. Our jukeboxes are updated monthly to ensure you have all the latest hits at your disposal.
- 2. How loud are the jukeboxes?
Our jukeboxes are built to be louder than they are generally played. To keep volume manageable in a larger space, we recommend hiring a set of speakers to provide even audio coverage throughout your venue.
- 3. Do your photo booths provide unlimited photos?
Yes and no. Printed photos are available for up to 6 hours as each printer’s capabilities are limited to that timeframe. You can choose from 4, 5 and 6-hour time increments in which to print your photos.
On the other hand, our cameras have no time constraints, which makes video and Internet photos unlimited. Keep in mind all photos and video will be stored on a CD or USB should you want to print them later.
- 4. Does your frozen cocktail machine provide unlimited cocktails?
Yes. We provide extra concentrate with every machine delivery, and you are only charged for what you use. Each bag is $25.
- 5. How much alcohol will I need?
You will need about one bottle per flavour. However, you may want to use slightly more, as the alcohol cuts the sweetness of our concentrates.
- 6. Can I use a template on your photo booths?
Yes—on our standard photo booth only and cannot be chosen on the spot. Photo and video templates, colours and fonts are chosen ahead of time by the host
- 7. How far in advance do I have to book?
For orders placed April to September we request a 2-week advance. From October to March we request orders be placed 4 weeks in advance.